Fire destroys the Oneida Village Inn in Three Lakes

Written by on March 5, 2019

THREE LAKES – A massive fire destroyed the Oneida Village Inn in Three Lakes late Monday night. Firefighters battled the huge fire in subzero temperatures for hours Monday night into this morning. Three Lakes Fire Chief Dave Kirby confirmed early Tuesday morning everyone got out of the building safely. This is the second building in Three Lakes to be destroyed by fire in a month. On February 13 the 3 Lakes Diner caught fire. The cause is under investigation.

Reader's opinions
  1. NFL Jerseys   On   May 12, 2019 at 1:12 PM

Nick Cage married Erika Koike in a drunken decision that left him almost immediately regretting his trip down the aisle in Las Vegas. While Erika agrees with the decision to reverse their legal wedding, she still reportedly wants spousal support and claims the relationship has damaged her reputation.

2. download minecraft   On   May 9, 2019 at 6:51 PM

I believe what you said made a great deal of sense.
    But, what about this? what if you typed a catchier title?

I am not suggesting your information is not
    good., but what if you added a post title to maybe grab a person’s attention?
    I mean Fire destroys the Oneida Village Inn in Three Lakes – MIX 106.9 is kinda boring.

You might glance at Yahoo’s front page and note how they create post titles to grab viewers to click.
    You might try adding a video or a pic or two to get
    people interested about what you’ve got to say. In my opinion, it might make your website a little
    bit more interesting.

3. download minecraft free   On   May 8, 2019 at 10:51 PM

Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working
    with? I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs
    and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

4. how to download minecraft free   On   May 7, 2019 at 11:26 AM

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell
    to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I
    had to tell someone!

5. gamefly free trial   On   May 3, 2019 at 7:32 PM

Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you’re working with?

I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads
    a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a honest price?
    Thanks, I appreciate it!

6. Cheap Sports Jerseys   On   April 30, 2019 at 9:06 PM

He was doing that on jump shots, Lillard told Yahoo Sports. That’s not when you’re supposed to rock the baby. You rock the baby after overpowering someone in the post. He had one layup in the post on me. Look it up. I’ll live with his jump shots. He wasn’t rocking no baby on me.