Ironwood Public Safety was called to a report of a gas leak
Written by Jesse Baroka on January 10, 2019
Ironwood Public Safety was called to a report of a gas leak early yesterday afternoon in the mini mall that houses a number of stores including North Star Electronics. Crews from Xcel Energy were also called. Xcel crews searched found and repaired the leak. Customers and store employees were evacuated from the mini mall for a short time. Ironwood fire crews remained on scene until about 2:15 p.m yesterday afternoon.